Dogs: God in disguise


Though i know quite a number of people who aren't dog lovers but dog haters are hard to find. Such an animal which single handedly proves to be loyal, cute, playful and a true companion. My short span of two years till now in Himachal, gave me a fair bit of chance to know the local dogs well, and i can say that whatever may be their size, they always are and stay babies by heart. Not only me, but i came accross many more dog lovers in my life till today, including lots of my friends and my parents and cousins.

The pictures here are two of the beauties we met during a trip to Parvati valley, the Chhala trail. Both of them were posers with an attitude. They didn't seem to be bothered with our presence as such but were always there, like the silent guardians of the Parvati valley.

"The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally like a dog."
                                                           - M.K. Clinton

0 Comments